Organic Chaga Extract Spray
Organic Chaga Extract Spray is a pure, concentrated and super convenient dietary supplement made in ISO approved facilities in Europe.
Chaga contains tremendously high doses of antioxidants. Chaga, also known as Birch Weathervane mushroom or Chaga Mushroom in English is a healthy Superfood. Chaga mushroom is a type of mushroom that grows mainly on the burst of birch trees in cold climates, such as those of Scandinavia, Siberia, Canada and Alaska. Chaga is low in calories, rich in fiber and filled with antioxidants.
Chaga probably has the highest ORAC value of any plant food in the world. ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. This is the potential power and ability to neutralize free radical activity and damage. Antioxidants help the body tackle free radicals before they can cause damage to organs. What was mentioned earlier that Chaga probably has the highest ORAC value of any plant-based food in the world, actually the highest of any food in the world.
Chaga mushrooms contain an array of beneficial, active ingredients. Some of the main ingredients are polysaccharides, antioxidants, betulinic acid, phytosterols and melanin. Furthermore, Chaga contains plant steroids, such as lanosterol and inotodiol.
Easy to use
Oral sprays are quick and easy to use and require no sizing or preparation. They can be sprayed directly into the mouth, which is very convenient for people who are on the go a lot.
Oral sprays are designed to be rapidly absorbed through the mucus of the mouth membranes, which thereby bypass the digestive system. This means they can provide faster and more effective results.
Our oral sprays deliver a consistent dose with each spray, so you take the same amount of supplement or mushroom extract every time.
Oral sprays are very compact, making them easy to carry in a bag or pocket.
Long-term shelf life
Airless bottles provide long-term storage, which can last up to 2 years. In which opened bottles themselves have the same shelf life as closed bottles without the loss of micronutrients.
Our certified organic mushroom extract supplements are made from mushrooms that grow naturally. Our finished products are all laboratory tested and pesticide free. Statements regarding ingredients and products on this website, have not been reviewed by EFSA or the FDA and MUSHEEZ products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Pocket-sized, take anywhere, even on a plane (allowed in most countries)
- Easy to use, by simply spraying
- Hot water and alcohol (double) extracted from sustainably harvested chaga ( the final product contains no alcohol )
- Contains both water and non-water soluble compounds
- Pure mushroom flavor. No additives or flavorings
- EU-certified organic
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan
- Made from extract >20% Beta glucans 1,3/1,6
- No added starch, grain or other fillers
- No mycelium, only fruiting bodies
- 150 sprays equivalent to 50 servings
- Premium quality. Tested at third-party accredited laboratories
- Powerful 15:1 extraction ratio
- 1 spray bottle contains the equivalent of 90g of raw, dried organic chaga
- Airless bottle technology. Long service life even after opening. (18 months from production)
Organic Chaga Extract Oral Spray contains only purified spring water and 15:1 chaga double extract.
150 sprays equivalent to 50 servings
Use of Organic Chaga Extract Spray:
3 sprays, once or twice a day. 3 sprays offer 150mg of 15:1 Chaga extract.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Not suitable for children, pregnant women or nursing mothers.
Combinations of interests:
Beta glucans 1,3/1,6, Tripenoids
Musheez is a small but fast-growing family business that produces high-quality, certified organic, easy-to-consume and competitively priced functional mushroom supplements. MUSHEEZ provides finished products and ingredients that are clean and certified organic, and that we like to believe are made under the highest quality and best value in Europe. Free of mycelium, grain, starch, fillers and additives.
1. REALITY: We do not make false claims or promise that our products will cure everything. We examine scientifically functional mushroom research and share the facts of this
2. SPECIALISTS: It’s all we do, we don’t sell herbal powders, vitamins, nootropics (whatever they are) or other things. Just toadstool extracts and products we personally use ourselves
3. OVERVIEW: We believe that high-quality, potent organic mushroom extracts are
can make a valuable contribution to our well-being and support our bodies well, but please note; they do not replace a healthy and balanced diet
4. QUALITY: We test all our products in the laboratory and taste every batch ourselves. We know exactly where our mushrooms come from, and it took more than two years of careful and careful scrutiny to find reputable suppliers who meet our values
5. BIOLOGICAL: All mushrooms used to make our products are
organically grown. We therefore have the certificates to prove it. We firmly believe this makes a difference, especially with mushrooms that can easily absorb toxins if not grown under proper, clean conditions. Our mushrooms are grown on real organic substrates, in the wild or on tree trunks, not in a laboratory or a large greenhouse
6. TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE: We love mushroom folklore. It is entertaining but also worrisome when Facebook groups have “experts” telling people inaccurate information about mushroom extracts – how they are supposed to be made, what they are good for etc. The whole point of mushroom extracts at Musheez is to study the science and do our best to make sure the bioactive components are potent and present in our products. We process our Mushrooms with high-tech equipment, not mumbo jumbo folk methods
7. CONTINUE IMPROVEMENT: Our Musheez products are good, very good in fact, but they will get even better as we continue to invest in improving our extraction methods. We continue to do a lot of testing and research
8. HOLD IT REAL: Some MUSHEEZ products, for example those made with reishi may taste bitter, this is normal. It is actually super good itself – Triterpenes actually taste bitter and they are super good for you. Powerful mushroom extracts do not taste sweet or fruity, nor should they. If you are looking for great tasting mushroom extracts there are plenty on the market with sweeteners, other flavorings or mixed with coffee, chocolate or whatever
9. PURITY: We do not use flavor enhancers, dyes or preservatives etc. What we offer is strength (highly concentrated extracts) and purity. No fillers, no
additives, no mycelium, only fruiting bodies