Fast shipping
Chaga specialist
Scandinavian products
30 day guarantee
Worldwide shipping

Creatine

Creatine

Categorieën: |
  • Creatine plays an important role in the body’s energy metabolism
  • Very popular with sportsmen, athletes and bodybuilders to build muscle, increase strength and improve training performance
  • Free of lactose, yeast and gluten.
  • Free of sugar, salt, starch, corn, soy, sweeteners
  • No additions

9,95

In stock

Description

Creatine 200g

Creatine is naturally present in the muscular system and plays an important role in the body’s energy metabolism. Studies show that creatine supplementation improves performance in explosive and short-term performance. Using creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes, athletes and bodybuilders to build muscle, increase strength and improve training performance. About 95% of your body’s creatine is stored in the muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The remaining 5% is in your brain, kidneys and liver.

Dosage:

For adults, 1 teaspoon per day. The powder can be mixed with a glass of water, juice or smoothie. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. The dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not keep within the reach of children.

Ingredients:

Creatine monohydrate.

Free of lactose, yeast and gluten. Free of sugar, salt, starch, corn, soy, sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians. Contains 100% creatine. No additions.

NUTRITIONAL CONTENT:

Creatine 5 grams

*% of the reference value for daily intake

Content:

200 grams

Puhdas Plus

Puhdas Plus is a Finnish, innovative company focused on offering pure, organic and ecological health and wellness products to Scandinavian and European customers. We base our products on the latest and most reliable developments in the industry. We work with shareholders and organizations in the various health products industries. Our mission is “Delivering pure health. Our values : Honesty, purity, ecological and organic products & trust

 

Pure Nordic

Fast shipping

Highest Quality

Webshop hallmark

Chaga specialist

Unique products from Scandinavia

30-day money back guarantee

Free shipping on orders over €50.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Creatine”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Bekijk ook eens...

19,90

In stock

In cart

19,95

In stock

In cart

14,95

In stock

In cart

Gerelateerde producten

19,95

In stock

In cart

Sale!

24,95

In stock

In cart

14,95

In stock

In cart

Sale!

7,95

In stock

In cart