Organic Chaga Chunks 250g
Organic Chaga Chunks 250g – Puur Nordic has been a Chaga specialist for years. After long research, we created our own line of supplements. This is of course with the highest quality ingredients and extensively tested. So that you get the best we can offer!
In short: The best and highest quality Chaga chunks product on the market for the best price!
Why Organic Chaga Chunks from Puur Nordic?
The organic Chaga chunks from Puur Nordic are of the highest quality. The Chaga comes directly from the forest and is only harvested in areas where crop protection and pesticides are prohibited. After harvesting and cleaning, the Chaga is dried to achieve a moisture content of 14% or less. Once the chaga is dry, it is stored in airtight, sealed containers in a cool place. Each batch is checked individually to ensure it is good. Quality is everything, and we only offer the highest quality Chaga products available.
- 100% pure dried organic chaga
- At least 2 years shelf life after the production date when stored in a cool, dry place.
- Organic certification.
Experience the new products from Pure Nordic
Embrace the natural power of Organic Chaga from Pure Nordic for a healthy lifestyle. Order now and discover the power of Puur Nordic’s Organic Chaga Chunks for yourself!
Simple to Use:
Use the Organic Chaga Chunks to make larger quantities of strong Chaga tea or broth, or to add to your soups and sauces. It takes 30 minutes to several hours of simmering (not boiling) to extract all the goodness from Chaga chunks, and afterward, you can freeze the chunks and reuse them up to 10 times. The longer you brew, the stronger the connection is with chaga in its natural form. The recommended daily amount is 5g of chunks per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
- Not suitable for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- The Chaga mushroom has blood-thinning properties. People taking warfarin or other blood-thinning medications should avoid chaga or consult with the doctor first. The Chaga mushroom has anti diabetic properties (it can lower blood sugar levels). Diabetics already taking blood sugar-lowering medications should avoid chaga or consult with their doctor first. Chaga contains high levels of oxalates (so does black tea, by the way) and therefore, like many foods high in oxalates, it should be consumed in moderation, or kidney stones may develop.