Organic Chaga Powder 125g
Organic Chaga Powder 125g – Puur Nordic has been a Chaga specialist for years. After long research, we created our own line of supplements. This is of course with the highest quality ingredients and extensively tested. So that you get the best we can offer!
In short: The best Chaga powder on the market for the best price!
Why Organic Chaga from Pure Nordic?
The organic Chaga powder from Puur Nordic is of the highest quality. The Chaga comes directly from the forest, far from busy cities or roads, and is only harvested in areas where crop protection and pesticides are prohibited. After harvesting and cleaning, the Chaga is dried to achieve a moisture content of 14% or less. Once the chaga is dry, it is stored in airtight, sealed containers in a cool place. Each batch is checked individually to ensure it is good. Quality is everything, and we only offer the highest quality Chaga products available.
- 100% pure dried wild organic Chaga.
- At least 2 years shelf life after the production date when stored in a cool, dry place.
- Organic certification.
Experience the new products from Pure Nordic
Embrace the natural power of Chaga from Pure Nordic for a healthy lifestyle. Order now and discover the power of Pure Nordic’s Organic Chaga Powder for yourself!
Easy in use
1 teaspoon (3-4 grams) once or twice a day. Use the Chaga Powder to make delicious chaga tea or a broth or to add to your soups and sauces. You can also use it in your yogurt or in a smoothie.
Instructions for making a cup of chaga tea
- Add a cup or a cup and a half of water to a pan or saucepan
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of Chaga Powder to water and heat to very hot, but not boiling 50/80 ℃.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes, depending on the strength of the tea you desire. Let your taste buds decide which strength you prefer.
Chaga powder can also be mixed with other teas or with coffee. Chaga Powder combined with filter coffee is delicious and gives a nice extra boost to your regular coffee. This is still the fastest way to make Chaga tea if you don’t have much time, but if you want to make a more potent Chaga tea, then you should make it from our Chaga Chunks.
125g ( 10-12 liter chaga tea )
Organic wild chaga powder
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplement: Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
- Not suitable for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- The Chaga mushroom has blood-thinning properties. People taking warfarin or other blood-thinning medications should avoid chaga or consult with the doctor first. The Chaga mushroom has anti diabetic properties (it can lower blood sugar levels). Diabetics already taking blood sugar-lowering medications should avoid chaga or consult with their doctor first. Chaga contains high levels of oxalates (so does black tea, by the way) and therefore, like many foods high in oxalates, it should be consumed in moderation, or kidney stones may develop.
more information about chaga:
Chaga mushroom is a type of mushroom that grows mainly on the burst of birch trees in cold climates, such as those of Scandinavia, Siberia, Canada and Alaska. In Dutch we call the mushroom Berkenweerschijnzwam, in English chaga mushroom and in Latin Inonotus obliquus. For centuries, chaga has been used as a traditional medicine in Scandinavia, mainly to boost the immune system and for general health. Chaga is low in calories, rich in fiber and filled with antioxidants. Chaga probably has the highest ORAC value of any plant food in the world
Chaga mushrooms contain an array of beneficial, active ingredients. Some of the main ingredients are polysaccharides, antioxidants, betulinic acid, phytosterols and melanin. Furthermore, Chaga contains plant steroids, such as lanosterol and inotodiol. All of these active ingredients individually have specific effects, but together they are stronger and all contribute to boosting your immune system.
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. This is the potential power and ability to neutralize free radical activity and damage. Antioxidants help the body tackle free radicals before they can cause damage to organs. What was mentioned earlier that Chaga probably has the highest ORAC value of any plant-based food in the world, actually the highest of any food in the world.
Want to know more about Chaga? Then read this informative and interesting blog post.