Classic Chaga Elixir 1000ML – Alcohol free
Classic Chaga Elixir 1000ML from Nordic Chaga. The Chaga is sustainably hand-picked from Nordic forests, slowly dried and then carefully hand-brewed in small batches, using a recipe that extracts the maximum possible bioactive ingredients available from a hot water extraction. Nothing else is added at all.
Our standard recipe involves brewing organic Chaga in spring water for more than 24 hours at a specific temperature and pressure. The result is a highly concentrated, non-alcoholic elixir or tonic (it has many names). We usually use 100 grams of organic Chaga per liter.
For those of us who love tradition, this is the best way to consume organic Chaga, but beware…. It is highly concentrated, so it is recommended not to take more than a small amount (40-50 ml) of Classic Chaga Elixir per day. So enjoy 40-50 ml a day as a “shot” or add it to your favorite food or drink.
Nordic Chaga produce and supply a wide range of sustainably picked, certified organic, additive-free, 100% European Chaga products and raw products.
Contents Classic Chaga Elixir:
1000ml / 1liter
Ingredients Classic Chaga Elixir:
Around 100 grams of organic wild Chaga per liter
Pure Nordic is Europe’s Chaga specialist with widest range of high quality Chaga products. If you are looking for the best and highest quality Chaga products, Pure Nordic is the best choice for you. All Chaga products are imported directly from Finland, Scandinavia or the Nordic Countries
Want to know more about Chaga? Then read this interesting and informative blog post about chaga
Nordic Chaga – our chaga comes from the forests, far from busy cities or roads. Our chaga is harvested only in areas where plant protection products and pesticides are prohibited by law. In Nordic Lands, the forests are generally mixed, so it is important to hunt the older birches. It takes time. Chaga is often found on trees in swampy areas. We want chaga growth of a decent size on a tree (not too little, so it is best to let it grow and mark its position with GPS to return a following year). The next step is to carefully cut off the chaga with a small axe (this may mean climbing the tree). It is important to leave 10-25% behind to allow further growth. It is important to harvest it carefully so as not to damage the host of the birch tree. It is important to recognize that chaga is a precious resource and that “taking all you can” is not sustainable.
Once the chaga searching and harvesting is done for the day, it is time to clean the chaga properly. It is important to remove debris or insects. The Nordic Chaga is then air-dried in a clean environment or placed in an oven over very low heat. The following is a humidity test of the chaga to make sure it is 14% or less. This is important to prevent mold or rot. Unfortunately, some of the other brands/products do not follow this process. Once the chaga is dry, it is stored in airtight, sealed containers in a cool place. Each batch is checked individually to ensure it is good. Quality is everything and we offer only the highest quality Chaga tea products available.
Quality really matters. There are rumors that some major suppliers, especially in Asia, are tampering with their chaga. It is claimed that chaga has been soaked in ponds to add weight or that ground chaga / chaga powder has been mixed with dirt, starch or other fillers to increase weight. We recommend using only pure, wild chaga, which comes with 100% guarantee as that of Nordic Chaga.
Chaga has been part of Nordic folk medicine for thousands of years, as in Asia, North America, Siberia and parts of Eastern Europe. It is only recently that Western countries have heard about chaga, and we will hear more and more as time goes on. People want immunity boosts from natural sources, and that is one of the reported strengths of chaga.
USP or Unique Selling Points of Nordic Chaga
1. Our Chaga comes from forests, far from busy cities or roads and is harvested only in areas where plant protection products and pesticides are prohibited by law.
2. The Nordic forests they are generally quite mixed in terms of forestation, so it is important to hunt the older birches which then takes time. Chaga is often found on trees in swampy areas.
3. We want a Chaga growth of decent size on a tree (not too little so, best to let them grow and mark their position with GPS to return next year).
4. When a good Chaga is found, it is always a small celebration. Finding Chaga can take hours but sometimes minutes, you never know this in advance. And some days we find nothing at all and then it’s time to look for other herbs, fruits and mushrooms at the same time – depending on the time of year.
5. The next step is to carefully cut off the Chaga with a small axe. It is important to leave something behind to allow for further growth.
6. Once the Chaga hunting and harvesting is done for the day, it is time to clean the Chaga properly. It is important to remove debris and/or insects.
7. The next step is to chop up the Chaga and maybe also put some in a bag and break it into individual pieces and very small pieces.
8. Chaga is then air-dried in a clean environment or placed in an oven over very low heat.
9. The next step is a humidity test of the Chaga to make sure it is 14% or less. This is important to prevent mold or internal rot.
10. Once dry, store the Chaga in airtight, sealed containers in a cool place.
11. Then a special spice grinder turns it into two kinds of powder. One very fine, the other coarser (to mix with loose bits and small chunks).
12. Then everything is stored in a cool place in airtight containers.
13. Each batch is checked individually to ensure it is good. Quality is everything.
14. Then the Chaga is packaged, labeled and sent to you.
15. Then we hope you receive it in good order and you can make delicious Chaga tea, tincture or anything else from our Chaga recipes with it.
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – OUR GUARANTEE IS SIMPLE AND STRONG
You may return any Nordic Chaga product purchased directly from us within 30 days of the purchase date. If the package is opened or damaged, you will still receive a full refund. Even if you’ve tried our chaga and think it’s just not for you, yes, you still get a full refund! If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our Nordic Chaga product, you will receive a 100% refund, excluding shipping costs.
To submit your claim:
1. Please send us a detailed email and explain why you are not satisfied with pictures of the product.
2. Once we receive your claim, we will confirm it by email and include the return address.
3. Return the product to us by registered mail. Registered shipping is strongly recommended. Unfortunately, there are people who could say they have returned a product but have no proof that they did so. If you do not use registered mail and the product does not arrive, that is your risk, not ours.
4. Once we have received the product(s), we will issue a refund.
5. If you have used a significant portion of the product, we may reduce the refund amount. This is to prevent people from using almost all the chaga and then asking for a 100% refund. That wouldn’t be fair, would it?
6. No one has ever invoked our guarantee!